Awasu Feed Parser SDK
Welcome to the Awasu Feed Parser SDK. This library provides a robust and powerful interface for parsing all versions of RSS, RDF and Atom.
Some of the special features include:
The SDK will generally be used in the following way:
- Initialize the library.
- Create a feed parser object.
- Configure the feed parser object.
- Retrieve a feed from somewhere.
- Pass the feed to feed parser object to be processed. A feed document object will be returned.
- Query the feed document object to get the top-level information about the feed.
- Iterate through each feed item and retrieve information about each one.
- Release the feed document object.
- Release the feed parser object.
- Shutdown the library.
The SDK interface is divided into several main sections:
The library may be entered by multiple threads at the same time. However, SDK data structures are not thread-safe and must not be shared between threads unless steps are taken by the calling program to ensure only thread is accessing them at any time.