If you are publishing RSS or Atom feeds, one of the biggest hurdles you face is getting your customers up and running with your feeds. You could:
- Point them to a list of feed readers.
- Tell them to download, install and evaluate a bunch of them before choosing one to actually use.
- Then tell them to go back to your web site and find your feeds.
- Then tell them to figure out how to get their chosen feed reader to subscribe to each of your feeds (because each one's different).
Or you could just:
- Get them to download and run a single program file from your web site that will install your own branded version of Awasu and automatically create subscriptions to all of your feeds.
It's not hard to figure out which one's the better choice!