Additional release notes
There is no need to upgrade your archive database since you have already
done it as part of installing alpha1. After unpacking the 2.1.2 zip file,
delete the Awasu.upgrade2 file in the Awasu installation directory before running Awasu.
Changes since 2.1.2.alpha2
- Fixed a possible crash during shutdown.
- Added the EnableGlobalMouseWheelMessageForwarding debug switch,
- Awasu now responds correctly to clicks in My Channels if another application
has focus at the time of the click.
- Fixed a possible problem if channels are having their URL's automatically changed
because of HTTP 301's while the dialog that lets the user revert back to original URL's
is being created.
- Added the ability to exclude search index update restrictions from a sync load.