IMPORTANT: This is an alpha release (what's this?).
Some features are not complete and you will find bugs!
You must be already running 2.2.3.alpha1
- Read the release notes below first!
- Backup your Awasu installation directory and keep it, even if
the alpha appears to work correctly.
- Unpack one (!) of the following zips on top of your existing installation:
Minor changes and bug fixes
- New items are flagged as new in the UI, even if a revision is received for that item
before the user gets around to opening the channel (fixes a problem introduced in alpha2).
- Changes made in the Program Options dialog are now saved (fixes a problem introduced in alpha2).
- The Channel tab of the Program Options dialog now shows a helpful and informative message instead of a bunch of disabled content presentation controls.
- The My Channels window now honors the Use bold fonts setting in the Fonts page of the Program Options dialog.
- Channel summary pages now show the cached channel image in the offline archive when not connected to the Internet.
- Fixed a problem when generating channel summary pages when handling repeating feed- and item-level metadata.
- Fixed a subtle bug when deduping item links.
- Worked around a possible crash when opening channel windows.
- Modified the hCalendar metadata module to locate the root VEVENT element even if it has multiple words in the class attribute.
- Added support for the awasu: protocol.