IMPORTANT: This is an alpha release (what's this?).
Some features may not be complete and there will probably be bugs!
You must be already running 3.0.3 or 3.0.4.alpha1 or 3.0.4.alpha2.
- Read the release notes below first!
- Backup your Awasu installation directory and keep it, even if the alpha appears to work correctly.
- Unpack one (!) of the following zips on top of your existing installation:
- If you are upgrading from 3.0.4.alpha1 or .alpha2, just delete Awasu.upgrade from the installation directory.
- If you are upgrading from 3.0.3, run admin.exe to upgrade your database.
This may take a short time to run.
- Show search agents in the My Searches window in their configured colors.
- Search agents in the My Searches window now show the number of results they have.
- Allow the number of search results show per page to be configured.
- Fixed the search form to allow queries of unlimited length.
- Fixed the search form to encode some special characters correctly.
- Allow search channels to be created using a search query of unlimited length.
- Got enclosure links in the channel summary pages working again.
- Removed support for the awasu:// and feed:// protocols.
- Work around malformed feeds and only use a GUID as a permalink if it is a URL.
- Fixed a possible crash during startup.
- Fixed a problem that was causing Awasu and plugins to become zombies if Awasu crashes while plugins are running.
- Fixed a possible crash caused by other applications maybe sending Awasu a rogue message.
- Fixed a possible crash in Awasu Admin if an operation is cancelled just as it finishes.
- Fixed a crash in Awasu Admin if an operation is done twice.
- Added a way to stop the browser from showing the XML response when submitting API requests.
- Fixed a problem that was stopping some predefined template parameters from working when generating report files, FTP upload URL's, etc.
- Fixed a possible crash when invalid arguments are passed into a template parameter.
- The currently-selected channel filter is now always activated when closing the Organize Channel Filters dialog.
- Tightened up how drag-and-drop is handled.
- Miscellaneous UI changes.