- Unpack the release ZIP file somewhere e.g. C:\Program Files\Awasu\ChannelPlugins\GetEmail\.
- In Awasu, start the Channel Wizard, choose "Generated by a channel plugin", then browse to where you unpacked this plugin.
- Click on Next, then configure the plugin, as described below.
Additional help is available here
Configuring the plugin
Configure the mail server to connect to. If you want to use a non-standard port, append it to the server name e.g. myserver.com:123.
Then enter the name and password of the email account you want to monitor.
These are the settings for connecting to common email services:
|| pop3.live.com, connect using SSL.
|| gmail.com, connect using SSL.
Emails can be filtered by sender or subject, either by looking for a simple string or a regular expression. For example:
- "@test.com" - shows only emails coming from that address
- "^(URGENT|IMPORTANT)" - shows only emails that have a subject starting with "URGENT" or "IMPORTANT"