rteeter

Postby rteeter » Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:06 pm

I accidentally moved a feed window out of place and now all of my feeds have troublesome windows.

I have my channel list in a column on the left. I want the feed content to appear in the right. However, the feed windows are larger than the space they should be in, so they slip under the channel list. I can manually resize them, but when I go on to the next feed, I have the same problem. Also when I close a feed window and come back to it, I have to manually resize it again.

I tried docking the channel list (it's floating currently), but that makes it go horizontal across the top, when I want it to be vertical.

I'm assuming there's a simple fix, so I can return my Awasu back to its useful, wonderself self.

Thanks.

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Tue Nov 14, 2006 9:36 am

Thanks for sending in the screenshot. The feed windows are being obscured because you have the Control Centre window floating rather than docked.

If it's going horizontally when you try to dock it, it's probably because you've dragged the mouse a bit too high or low within the main window. Try to aim for somewhere in the middle :-) If you are running later versions of Awasu, we added markers that make it much easier to see where a window will be docked.

Return to “Awasu - General Discussion”