prazim

Postby prazim » Wed Jan 03, 2007 5:09 pm

I have changed the shortcut key for add to workpad to shft+w so that I can use ctrl+w to close windows. The problem is when I try to assign ctrl+w I get "assigned to ????" I have tried the reset all command and that hasn't fixed it.

What next?
Thanks!
Sue

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:04 pm

sue wrote:The problem is when I try to assign ctrl+w I get "assigned to ????"

Unfortunately, this is a known issue and is a consequence of a problem in the third-party GUI toolkit we use (which is also responsible for the limit on the number of workpads, channel filters, etc., even in the Pro Edition).

We'll be upgrading to a later version of the toolkit shortly that has this problem fixed but in the meantime, you'll just have to use a different key combination. Sorry... :-(

Osm3um

Postby Osm3um » Sun Jul 22, 2007 12:28 am

This is my main issue. I am trying to move away from my current standalone (feeddemon) and even a minor thing like this keeps me from moving completely!

Any thoughts on when it may be available?

Thanks,
Bob

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Sun Jul 22, 2007 4:09 am

Osm3um wrote:I am trying to move away from my current standalone (feeddemon)

Always nice to see someone thinking about coming over from the dark side :-)

Osm3um wrote:Any thoughts on when it may be available?

This one has been bugging me for a while because it also explains why there is a limit on thing like channel reports and filters, even in the Pro Edition. The GUI toolkit has already been upgraded as part of 2.3.1.alpha2 and a fix will be in alpha3 (so, a few weeks away).

Return to “Awasu - General Discussion”