eluzive

Postby eluzive » Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:46 pm

I apologize if I sound like a total idiot. I'm used to using Pluck. There are only two things that I was able to do in Pluck that I can't seem to do here and I was wondering how I can do it if it's at all possible (I have the free version of Awasu):

1. Sorting: I used to be able to sort my feeds by date, so that when I would view them I would see a clear line between dates:

MONDAY JANUARY 1
feed
feed
feed

TUESDAY JANUARY 2
feed
feed
feed

LAST WEEK
feed
feed
feed

etc. Is there a way to do this?

2. I used to be able to choose how I wanted to view my feeds: I could choose to see all my feeds (sorted however I wanted: by date, by publishing date, by feed catagory) on one page rather than switching between each one.

MONDAY JANUARY 1
NYT: something something
CNET: something
Wall street journal: something

Is there a way to do this?

Thanks so much for your help.

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:00 pm

You can do both things (more or less) using Awasu's reporting features.

This lets you extract items from multiple feeds and combine them all together into a single page. There's currently no way to, say, put a divider in to divide the items by date but you can control what gets included and how they are sorted.

We'll be adding something in an upcoming release to make the kind of thing you're asking for a bit easier to set up. Reports are a very powerful feature which offer a lot of control but people have been asking for one or two simple variations of them so we'd like to make it easier to set them up.

Return to “Awasu - General Discussion”