Deehege

Postby Deehege » Mon Sep 05, 2011 1:09 pm

I have started an internet business and was wondering which product I should get. I was thinking of downloading the trial for Advanced Edition and if I like it I can go ahead and pay for it or whether I should go for Personal Edition which is free. I am a bit confused with the license agreement where it says every user of the software in the network should have it licensed to them. Can you please explain that. And also if I download the free personal edition, can I upgrade later to the Advanced or Professional Edition? Thanks for your help.

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Mon Sep 05, 2011 6:29 pm

Deehege wrote:I have started an internet business and was wondering which product I should get.
A comparison chart for the different editions can be found here. If you post what you're looking to do with Awasu, we can advise on which version would be best for you.

Deehege wrote:I am a bit confused with the license agreement where it says every user of the software in the network should have it licensed to them. Can you please explain that.
You can't install Awasu on a network drive and have multiple people use it. If you have 5 people running Awasu at once, you need to buy 5 copies of it.

Deehege wrote:And also if I download the free personal edition, can I upgrade later to the Advanced or Professional Edition?
Yes. All your settings and channels will be preserved.

Return to “Awasu - General Discussion”