stevew109

Postby stevew109 » Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:24 am

I'm trialling the Pro Edition because I am interested in its ability to download content for offline reading.

I am having a problem, though, in finding the downloaded content. I have selected the options for downloading, and log messages indicate the content I selected is downloaded, but then I can't find any download files, either in the download files window I get or anywhere else I look on my computer.

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Sat Mar 10, 2007 3:29 am

stevew109 wrote:I am having a problem, though, in finding the downloaded content.

Awasu stores downloaded feed items in a database so you won't find them on your hard disk as separate files. If you need access to them, you can find the special link to get them by moving your mouse over the special icon that appears in the channel summary pages when a feed item is available for offline reading.

Feed items downloaded for offline reading and what you see in the Downloaded Files window are two different things. The latter is for "enclosures", that is, files that are linked to by feed items eg. podcasts. The former is the feed items themselves.

Return to “Awasu - General Discussion”