O.K.: I've been surfing EVERYWHERE for a news aggregator. Read lots of reviews. Now testing NewzCrawler, FeedDemon, RSS Owl and Awasu. I like the look, functions and feel of Awasu and would prefer to just use it. But, since I'm a noob
I'm gonna need help to test these in the Trial Edition before I hand over my $60...
1. your .chm file isn't integrated with the program, so I downloaded its file to the Awasu program directory. The Help file now opens with topic headings, BUT without contents. How to fix??
2. I'd rather pay you for Awasu - than some company like Google - for synchronization of my two news aggregator installations. Rather keep my data in my hands whenever possible.
But, I need a mostly no-brainer way to synchronize. Is there an FTP option or a different Awasu user site to synchronize the contents of the two different client machine installations?
I'd prefer this rather than loading it on a flash drive or e-mailing it to myself and installing.
3. the alphabetical Channel sorts are really important for left-brainers, so I'd encourage you to release that as quickly as possible.
4. mouse-over balloons above icons to de-mystify icons would be very helpful and quickly encourage new adopters of your program.
5. your program seems to play nicely with Zone Lab's Internet Security Suite. That's a good thing because NewzCrawler, my second choice doesn't seem to and it freezes.