Roger from NZ

Postby Roger from NZ » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:36 am

Greetings from New Zealand,

I am a registered user of Awasu and it is just the best.

I was wondering if you could tell me if there was an entry in the config.ini file that would allow me to change a setting?

In the main reading window, I always slip up the slide window to the top so that I don't have the single line headings showing. I just have the main window with headings and a couple of sentences of decscription.

Sliding up each window for a hundred or so sites takes a while each time I reload my system. Which I do often.

Is there such a setting in the .ini?

Thank you for your help.

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Mon Apr 02, 2007 7:44 am

Roger from NZ wrote:In the main reading window, I always slip up the slide window to the top so that I don't have the single line headings showing. I just have the main window with headings and a couple of sentences of decscription.

Awasu should remember the position of the item pane. Are you saying that it's not happening? e.g. you open a channel, close up the item pane, close the window, re-open the channel and the item pane has come back again?

Roger from NZ wrote:Sliding up each window for a hundred or so sites takes a while each time I reload my system.

By "reload" your system, do you mean reboot?

Roger from NZ wrote:Is there such a setting in the .ini?

<tt>ChannelItemViewHeight</tt> in the <tt>[Desktop Settings]</tt> is the one you want (set it to 0). You can use the <tt>ChannelMaintenance.exe</tt> program in the Awasu installation directory to set it for all your channels at once. You will need to tweak the <tt>ChannelMaintenance.ini</tt> file to include this INI file key although it's pretty easy to do. Post something here if you need help.

Return to “Awasu - General Discussion”