Magic Speller

Postby Magic Speller » Tue Aug 10, 2004 4:45 pm

I am used to seeing lists of RSS readers which have Awasu at the bottom of a long list, if included at all.

So I was pleased to see, on NPR's new RSS page, Awasu listed FIRST among just five "sample readers": Awasu, Bloglines, Amphetadesk, RSS Reader, and NetNewsWire.

Here's the link:

http://www.npr.org/help/rss-faq.html#find-rss-reader
Keith

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Wed Aug 11, 2004 3:57 am

Magic Speller wrote:I am used to seeing lists of RSS readers which have Awasu at the bottom of a long list, if included at all.

Aw, don't say that. It's actually not true - our choosing a name that starts with an A was no accident :-)

Magic Speller wrote:So I was pleased to see, on NPR's new RSS page, Awasu listed FIRST among just five "sample readers": Awasu, Bloglines, Amphetadesk, RSS Reader, and NetNewsWire.

Thanks for the link. We've been getting referrals from these guys for quite a while now but being a non-American, I didn't realize what a high-profile organization the NPR is. They've been popping up a fair bit in my Awasu recently so I know a bit more about them now :-)

Magic Speller

Postby Magic Speller » Wed Aug 11, 2004 5:32 am

support wrote:
Magic Speller wrote:I am used to seeing lists of RSS readers which have Awasu at the bottom of a long list, if included at all.

Aw, don't say that. It's actually not true - our choosing a name that starts with an A was no accident :-)

:D You do have a point. They don't always list alphabetically, however (as with the NPR example).

Magic Speller wrote:So I was pleased to see, on NPR's new RSS page, Awasu listed FIRST among just five "sample readers": Awasu, Bloglines, Amphetadesk, RSS Reader, and NetNewsWire.

Thanks for the link. We've been getting referrals from these guys for quite a while now but being a non-American, I didn't realize what a high-profile organization the NPR is. They've been popping up a fair bit in my Awasu recently so I know a bit more about them now :-)

No kidding! National Public Radio is our one public radio network, and VERY popular in certain circles, and very influential.
Keith

Return to “Awasu - General Discussion”