Yuriy Beliy

Postby Yuriy Beliy » Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:14 pm

After i entered my trial key, at the start dialog, OK button did not become enabled in "Enter your trial key" field so that I cannot complete the registration. :D

It also happens with any text entered to the "Enter your trial key" box.
It happens after restarting the application.

Please help

Thank you,
-- Yuriy

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Fri Jan 04, 2008 3:18 am

Yuriy Beliy wrote:After i entered my trial key, at the start dialog, OK button did not become enabled in "Enter your trial key" field so that I cannot complete the registration.

Awasu looks for something that looks like a trial key in the box before it enables the OK button. I've had problems with this before when receiving trial keys at Hotmail because it sometimes inserts stuff at the beginning of each line which breaks Awasu's check.

To work around this, I copy the email I received into Notepad, make sure the 5 lines of the trial are hard-up against the left margin (i.e. no extraneous characters at the start), and then transfer the whole lot into Awasu.

Yuriy Beliy

Postby Yuriy Beliy » Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:36 am

Thank you.

I did not mention that first time I tried inserting through Notepad without result. Now rechecked again - no any suspicios symbols visible if to copy to Notepad from Hotmail. I got the key through Gmail and all is working.

Return to “Awasu - General Discussion”