cwang/dk

Postby cwang/dk » Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:03 pm

How come that I'm presented for this suggestion each time I launch Awasu:
"Upgade Awasu ...."
when lI'm ater presented for the possibilty of upgrading to the same version that I'v allready installed? (2.0 personal/XP) ?

rgds
cwang/dk

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:29 am

cwang/dk wrote:How come that I'm presented for this suggestion each time I launch Awasu:
"Upgade Awasu ...."

This is a gentle reminder that you can upgrade from the <u>free</u> Personal Edition to the not-free-but-cheap-and-really-good-value-and-has-more-features Advanced Edition :-)

gww

Postby gww » Sun Sep 05, 2004 7:06 pm

If you are going to make it Free, then please make it free without the obnoxious Pop Up. :( When after using the free version if someone wants more features they will be happy to upgrade. :P Look at the older software companys that have free versions. They are doing well selling their more advance products without bugging someone with HUGE popups.

Another suggestion would be to have all new news items come in on One popup instead of individual ones and make them smaller.

Thank you for a nice Rss Reader. :wink:

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Sun Sep 05, 2004 11:39 pm

gww wrote:Another suggestion would be to have all new news items come in on One popup instead of individual ones and make them smaller.

Turn on "Consolidate multiple new items into a single balloon" in a channel's Properties to do this.

Return to “Awasu - General Discussion”