mtbube

Postby mtbube » Wed Jan 05, 2005 11:23 pm

I've been using Awasu for about a month with no trouble. About a week ago, half of the feeds in my Control Center disappeared in one moment without my having done anything that I was aware of. At the top of the Control Center, it lists the number of feeds that I still have with the total number of feeds that I ever had - i.e. 10/48. Then a couple of days ago as I clicked on a feed, I got the feed, but then the name for the feed disappeared from the Control Center. Net result - I now have a Control Center with 0/48 feeds. I still show myself subscribed when I look to subscribe and I can't subscribe again. Help please! One more thing. When the feed names began disappearing in the Control Center, I would shut down and the next day, the names would be back. That isn't happening any more with some of the feeds. I still never got back any of the ones that disappeared in a lump and now there is nothing. I have looked all through the options to see what I might have done to create this problem, but I can't find anything that sounds like it would work. I didn't do much with options anyway - mostly let the program work the way it came. mtbube@villanovaprep.org

abwilson

Postby abwilson » Thu Jan 06, 2005 1:12 am

Try selecting "Channel filters..." in the View menu. Once the dialog box is open, select "All" then click Apply, then OK.

That should turn off any filters and allow you to see all your channels again.

mtbube

Postby mtbube » Thu Jan 06, 2005 5:20 pm

Problem solved. Thanks a lot. I have no idea how it got the way it did since I never did anything to even look at channel filtering, but it is fixed now. I must have inadvertantly done something.

Amelia

Postby Amelia » Fri Feb 11, 2005 2:56 am

I have had a similar problem, and all of my channels except for the ones made with the URL scanning plugin disappear routinely. I have my filter set to "all", as it always has been. When I restart Awasu, usually it will display all of my channels. However, when I click on any (other than the plugin ones mentioned above), nothing happens and it will not display or open the channel. It will tell me there is new material, but not give me access to it. I've tried all the settings I can find, but nothing has solved this :( Please help.

Thanks.

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Sat Feb 12, 2005 6:29 am

Amelia wrote:I have had a similar problem, and all of my channels except for the ones made with the URL scanning plugin disappear routinely.

What version of Awasu are you running? (the latest is 2.1). Also, what edition (Personal, Advanced or Pro)? and how many plugin channels do you have?

Amelia

Postby Amelia » Sat Feb 12, 2005 4:48 pm

I downloaded Awasu only a few weeks ago, so I mistakenly assumed I had the latest version. I just downloaded and installed 2.1 and it seems to be running fine now. Thanks!

Return to “Awasu - General Discussion”