Awasu is the first RSS reader I found being capable of accepting real programming between received RSS raw material and displaying (plus other output like file listing etc.). However there are some things unclear for me. Here is what I would like to do (for a start, I will expand a lot later):
1. Create a combined pool for newspaper channels: browsable, only showing unread items, collecting RSS url from (many) different publishers
2. Create a second pool for technical fair events: same as above but from fair organizers
3. Create a third pool for technical reading: same as above but from tech publishers and companies
4. Create a (programmable) filter which excludes everything I don’t want to have in available RSS tags can be done in vbs I think.
5. Make the output available as input for a new combined pool, which can again be processed and combined
drop if “money” is not in title and “belgië” is in title or “Deutschland” is in title
The result then would be a neat presentation of everything I really want to see with a “one time” programming effort for collecting an filtering.
Is this possible? How do I proceed?
2 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests