Postby Guest » Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:17 pm

I purchsed the advanced edition of awasu in March 2004.

due to complications with my computer i had to delete it. can i now get the advanced edition back or does it expire after 12 months?

hope someone can help

squeg

Postby squeg » Fri Mar 11, 2005 6:34 pm

Try this link:

http://www.awasu.com/downloads/2.1/#ReleaseNotes

That's the full release of 2.1 that came out in january. Upgrades are for a year from purchase, i believe, but as this came out in Jan, i'd think you'd be okay. The advanced edition link is in the release notes section a little ways down the page.

If you have trouble with this, you'll probably have to wait around for Taka. :)

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Sat Mar 12, 2005 3:54 am

Anonymous wrote:due to complications with my computer i had to delete it. can i now get the advanced edition back or does it expire after 12 months?

You can use the copy of Awasu you purchased for as long as you want. The email you got when you purchased it will tell you where to download it again if you need to.

When you purchase Awasu, you get 12 months of free <u>upgrades</u> but again, you can continue to use the software for as long as want. If you want to continue receiving upgrades, you can purchase another 12 months (at a reduced price).

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:32 am

Thank you very much. The link from when i bought it was dead, but the one given here was fine.

Thanks a lot. All up and running now...

Postby Guest » Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:51 am

I originally purchased the pro version in December of 2003. Version 1.0. I am having to reinstall all my software and need to get the original installation files.

Could you please let me know where I can download them?

thanks

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Wed Mar 23, 2005 10:53 am

Anonymous wrote:I originally purchased the pro version in December of 2003. Version 1.0. I am having to reinstall all my software and need to get the original installation files.

Could you please let me know where I can download them?

When you purchased Awasu, you will have received an email with all the details in it. If you don't have that email any more, send us an email with your details and we'll resend it.

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 24, 2005 2:31 am

The link in the original email does not work. I will send you my details.

Matt

Return to “Awasu - General Discussion”