deltabob

Postby deltabob » Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:46 pm

Is there a way to define at what time a channel updates? I have some channels that I want to update hourly, but there are others that I just want once a day - but it often comes at a distracting time - I'd like to be able to define when they update - not just how often.

Is this something that's available?

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Fri Apr 01, 2005 10:19 am

deltabob wrote:Is there a way to define at what time a channel updates? I have some channels that I want to update hourly, but there are others that I just want once a day - but it often comes at a distracting time - I'd like to be able to define when they update - not just how often.

This has been on the To-Do List for a while but I was waiting for someone to actually ask for it... :-)

For the moment, if it's distracting, you can turn the balloons off. You could also set the channel to update every 12 or 20 hours or something like that.

deltabob

Postby deltabob » Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:09 pm

Yay! I'll be anxiously awaiting this feature. *grin*

Thanks for the tip. I'll try some variations to see what works best for me in the meantime.

By the way - I really love Awasu. It's great to have all the feeds I like to read available in one place, and the new addition of folders in the channel list makes it even better. Keep up the good work!

Return to “Awasu - General Discussion”