View unanswered posts | View active topics

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 

Post Switch to the Next channel with unread Items via keyboard ?
Hi and greetings from Austria,

Is this possible, is there any keyboard-Command to navigate throught the channels?

Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:33 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Switch to the Next channel with unread Items via keyboar
mapapo wrote:
Is this possible, is there any keyboard-Command to navigate throught the channels?

F10 will cycle through the channels in the My Channels window. The most commonly-used keyboard shortcuts are given here and you can also define your own via the <i>Customize</i> dialog.

Also, if you have My Channels configured to only show channels with unread items and you have your channels configured to automatically mark all items as read (when you close the channel window), then opening a channel, reading it, then closing it will mark all the items as read, thus causing the channel to be removed from My Channels (since it no longer has any unread items). In this case, Awasu will automatically select the next channel in the list and you can just press SPACE or ENTER to open it.

It sounds a bit complicated but this is how I use Awasu myself - My Channels is configured to only show channels with new content. As I read and close each channel, they are no longer considered to have new content and so are removed from My Channels and I press SPACE to open the next channel.

Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:35 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]