Okay, here's two ways to do it..
1) Go to "about:config" in Awasu and have fun editing and creating keys and values.
2) The Mozilla Control creates a profile in the C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\MozillaControl directory. Preferences can be added to the prefs.js file in the C:\Documents and Settings\Username\Application Data\MozillaControl\profiles\MozillaControl\********.slt directory.
So basically what I did was..
1) Download the Mozilla zip file.
2) Extract to a folder.
3) Register the Mozilla Control.
4) Run Mozilla normally and change all the settings to the way I want them.
5) Close Mozilla.
6) Run Awasu, change the browser to Mozilla.
7) The Mozilla Control creates its profile.
9) Copy the prefs.js from the Mozilla profile to the Mozilla Control profile.
10) Open Awasu and enjoy as the Mozilla Control uses the settings I want.
These are just generic steps but you get the idea. I was mainly concerned with the proxy settings, so I don't know how many of the other settings are functional in the Mozilla Control.