Since the problem only occurs when you click a link to navigate to the full web page, we can safely rule out that there is a problem with an Awasu Template, such as a Channel Summary Template or Search Channel Template. I doubt that the problem has anything to do about having a lot of feed items in a Channel, instead I agree with Taka
that it must be a problem with the way the web page(s) are written and with the way that the error message is being suppressed in Awasu.
Even with script debugging disabled in Internet Explorer, if you access a web page that has script errors, Internet Explorer may, or may not,
display the page but in the left side of it's Status Bar it will
display a warning icon with the text "Done, but with errors on page." Double-clicking the warning icon will display a dialog box with a list of all of the script errors and their line numbers.
So try navigating to one of the pages that is causing the blank page effect and take a look at the left side of the Status Bar and see if you've got the "Done, but with errors on page." I'd really be interested to know what error messages you receive. I've got a feeling that one of them may be an "Unterminated string constant" with a really low line number. Of course make sure that the Status Bar is displayed!
It'd be nice if you posted some URLs of some of the web pages that are causing the "blank page" problem for us to test with, but I'll take the initiative and post a known problem page for you guys. ActiveState has a "Cookbook" full of programming "recipes" and I always get a couple of script errors when I access their pages.
Here's a page to test with: http://code.activestate.com/recipes/576874/
Right now in IE8 I have "Disable script debugging (Internet Explorer)" disabled and I have "Disable script debugging (Other)" enabled.
When I open the ActiveState page in IE8 (with or without Awasu running) I don't get any error messages displayed in popup dialog boxes, but I get the text "Done, but with errors on page." displayed in the Status Bar.
With "Disable dialog boxes" un-ticked in Awasu the page loads fine. With "Disable dialog boxes" ticked in Awasu I get several script error message boxes (you should close all open tabs in Awasu when you make this change
Although this ActiveState page won't cause bank page problem, ActiveState's Cookbook pages reliably provide script errors in Internet Explorer that are good for testing.
I'll bet that the problem with rsr
's pages aren't really script errors, I think they are probably HTML tag errors. Maybe a missing closing </head>, </script>, or </style> tag or maybe a missing opening <body> tag. Something that blurs the delimiter between the <head> section, which isn't directly displayed in the web browser,
and the <body> section which is displayed in the web browser