jdrietz

Postby jdrietz » Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:13 am

Is it possible to search the whole post, not just the description?

Thanks,

JR

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Fri Sep 16, 2005 2:59 am

jdrietz wrote:Is it possible to search the whole post, not just the description?

Do you mean search the content that is being linked to, not just the content in the feed itself?

No, not right now. We'll soon be introducing a feature where Awasu will automatically follow links in the feed and download the linked-to content and part of this process will include indexing this content.

MikeW

Postby MikeW » Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:25 pm

support wrote:We'll soon be introducing a feature where Awasu will automatically follow links in the feed and download the linked-to content and part of this process will include indexing this content.

Ooh, fantastic guys! I hope we will be able to sync that too.

Speaking of searching, will it be possible to limit my search to a channel, or a group of channels?

Thanks!

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:03 am

MikeW wrote:Speaking of searching, will it be possible to limit my search to a channel, or a group of channels?

This feature is already done and will be released later this week (actually, it's already available in 2.1.3.alpha3). Search channels work exactly the same way as a normal search does now, just that you can monitor the results as a feed.

Return to “Awasu - General Discussion”