ausjamie

Postby ausjamie » Sat May 09, 2009 4:21 am

I have just commenced to learn about the internet and internet marketing. I currenty mainly use free sites to promote my products but have recently taken the leap to purchasing my own domain names and hae started to build a couple of sites. I am very new but have learnt the importance of RSS feeds to assist in updating content on my pages.

I would like to be able to send my current free pages to my new pages to provide additional content. I was recommended to have a look at this site.

Is is possible to gain feeds from the free sites like Squidoo or EzineArticles and have them show on my new sites. If so, what is the benefit of the paid version over the free version. As I said I am new and dont make any money yet so want to keep my costs to a minimum

Cheers

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Sat May 09, 2009 8:28 am

ausjamie wrote:Is is possible to gain feeds from the free sites like Squidoo or EzineArticles and have them show on my new sites.

There are two sides to RSS, publishing content and subscribing/reading that content. Awasu is a desktop program that takes care of the second bit, although it can also help with the first part as well. Using workpads and channel reports, you can pick and choose which content you want to republish, format it the way you want, add your own comments and then upload it to your site (or email it out).

ausjamie wrote:If so, what is the benefit of the paid version over the free version.

The comparison chart is here. You get more reports, more workpads, access to features not available in the free version, etc.

Return to “Awasu - General Discussion”