sysadmn

Postby sysadmn » Fri Oct 10, 2003 12:04 pm

Feature request:

More UI settings should persist across Awasu shutdown.

For example, in the control center, if CTL-SHFT-U is used to display only those feeds having unread items, this should be the default when Awasu next starts.

Another example: I use both the General Toolbar and Channels toolbar. By default, they start vertically stacked. Since neither takes up a whole line, I put them side-by-side to increase the area available for items. If I exit Awasu, they will return vertically stacked next time I restart.
Reality is Negotiable.

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Fri Oct 10, 2003 12:12 pm

sysadmn wrote:in the control center, if CTL-SHFT-U is used to display only those feeds having unread items, this should be the default when Awasu next starts.

Yep, this is on The List. I want to add a droplist somewhere in the Control Center that shows the currently active filter; I'll persist this across sessions at the same time.

sysadmn wrote:Another example: I use both the General Toolbar and Channels toolbar. By default, they start vertically stacked. Since neither takes up a whole line, I put them side-by-side to increase the area available for items. If I exit Awasu, they will return vertically stacked next time I restart.

Several people have reported this. It's a bug in the GUI toolkit that Awasu uses and I'm having a hard time tracking it down :-(

Return to “Awasu - Feature Requests”