View unanswered posts | View active topics

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
Post Sidebar vs. the close button
Hi,

I'm looking and comparing RSS readers for about 1 week now and I think Awasu is the way to go. I do have one feature request and that involves the sidebar.

When I want to close any given application by clicking on the "X" in 9 out of the 10 the sidebar comes out. Is it possible to make a dead zone of maybe twice the size of the "X" button from the right top of the screen to prevent this.

I know I could place the sidebar on the left but I can't get used to that.

Thanks for the great software and I'm think I might buy a Pro version today. I'm still playing around to be sure. Advanced would be good for me but the 30 minutes to check is way too long. Ironic isn't it? To get rid of the 30 minutes I need to pay 30$ more. ;)

Sun Feb 25, 2007 8:20 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Sidebar vs. the close button
diabloNL wrote:
When I want to close any given application by clicking on the "X" in 9 out of the 10 the sidebar comes out. Is it possible to make a dead zone of maybe twice the size of the "X" button from the right top of the screen to prevent this.

Do you mean you've got the sidebar to be hidden and it automatically slides out when you move the mouse near the edge of the screen?

It's an interesting question. We might be able to put a dead zone in but then people would start complaining that the sidebar didn't come out when they moved their mouse near the edge of the screen :roll:

I'll have a ponder over it...

Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:01 am
Profile WWW

It's just a little deadzone from the right top corner so you won't even notice it. But at least it won't come out when you try to close an application. :wink:

Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:02 am
Site Admin

It's just a little deadzone from the right top corner so you won't even notice it. But at least it won't come out when you try to close an application. :wink:

Alt-F4 always worked best for me :wink:

Mon Feb 26, 2007 4:19 am
Profile WWW

diabloNL wrote:

Alt-F4 always worked best for me :wink:

True, but I'm so used to do it with my mouse. :oops:

Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:56 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]