View unanswered posts | View active topics

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

Post making the windows scroll together
The way i have awasu, there is the main window with the tabs that displays the news titles and then to the right there is a pane that is configured to display the title and an excerpt.

Would it be possible to link the scrolling of these windows so that when i find and hover over an interesting title in the main window, the excerpt window will automagically scroll down to show the excerpt in the excerpt window.

This would save me a lot of time when there are hundreds of items to sift through.

Wed Dec 12, 2007 2:28 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: making the windows scroll together
ois wrote:
Would it be possible to link the scrolling of these windows so that when i find and hover over an interesting title in the main window, the excerpt window will automagically scroll down to show the excerpt in the excerpt window.

Not really. If you Ctrl-Click on an item in the left pane, the right pane will scroll to the appropriate place but that's about as far as it goes.

I'm thinking about adding a new feature that only shows only one item at a time in the right pane, like "traditional" feed readers but I'm still kinda in two minds about this one...

Wed Dec 12, 2007 4:24 pm
Profile WWW

If I Ctrl-Click on an item in the left pane all i get is an error notice saying that [location]. the file cannot be found. Please check location and try again.
(i'm using the firefox thingy)

Wed Dec 12, 2007 6:35 pm
Site Admin

If I Ctrl-Click on an item in the left pane all i get is an error notice saying that [location]. the file cannot be found. Please check location and try again.
(i'm using the firefox thingy)

Ah, this is a bug in Awasu. The 2.3.2 release has already been built but I'll include a fix in the first release after that. It works fine you use IE as the embedded browser :-)

Thu Dec 13, 2007 8:10 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]