View unanswered posts | View active topics

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

Post navigation suggestions:control center folders,item pane link
:idea: I would like to see folders in the "Control Center." These folders could be based on the "Channel categories" that I have defined. Clicking on the folder could give a summary page of all of the channels in that category, sorted by date, with user pictures beside each entry (kind of like a livejournal friends page).

:idea: Also, I think clicking on an item in the "item pane" should skip to that item in the summary, not go to the webpage itself. There could be an icon next to the title that would link to the permalink.

:!: And, maybe that icon could be set to open the parmalink in the default browser.[/url]

Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:35 am
Profile YIM WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: navigation suggestions:control center folders,item pane
forresto wrote:
:idea: I would like to see folders in the "Control Center."

Yep, popular request. This will be coming soon... :whip:

forresto wrote:
:idea: Also, I think clicking on an item in the "item pane" should skip to that item in the summary, not go to the webpage itself. There could be an icon next to the title that would link to the permalink.

I personally don't like aggregators that work like this. I prefer to quickly scan the entire feed in one go in the channel's summary page and hardly use the item pane at all. If you configure Awasu to show only stuff that is new or you have not read yet, it's much quicker! :-) However, I'll see if I can work something like this in.

Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:45 am
Profile WWW

Post Re: navigation suggestions:control center folders,item pane
support wrote:
However, I'll see if I can work something like this in.

Cool. This is my favorite aggregator so far, and it is obviously getting better and better.

Sun Jan 18, 2004 1:52 am
Profile YIM WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]