dgnc

Postby dgnc » Wed Oct 20, 2004 7:49 pm

Is it possible to have Awasu select on startup the last channel selected when the program was open.

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Thu Oct 21, 2004 3:26 am

dgnc wrote:Is it possible to have Awasu select on startup the last channel selected when the program was open.

Jeez, what a request! OK, I'll put it in... :whip:

squeg

Postby squeg » Fri Oct 22, 2004 5:25 pm

Hmmm.. Why haven't i asked that before? When you go in there, you might see how difficult it would be to make awasu remember all open tabs at startup, similar to what opera does. I LOVE that feature. It would be fantastic to have it in awasu too. Not vital, but still very nice.

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Sat Oct 23, 2004 3:56 am

squeg wrote:Hmmm.. Why haven't i asked that before? When you go in there, you might see how difficult it would be to make awasu remember all open tabs at startup, similar to what opera does. I LOVE that feature. It would be fantastic to have it in awasu too. Not vital, but still very nice.

Sigh... It never rains but it pours :-(

I never understood why people like that feature. When I close an app, it means I'm done! I'll see what I can do :-) :whip:

squeg

Postby squeg » Mon Oct 25, 2004 11:09 pm

Sigh... It never rains but it pours

Don't worry. I'm patient. Some time next week will be fine. :P (Kidding, of course.)

I never understood why people like that feature. When I close an app, it means I'm done!

Some folks don't like to leave their computers on all the time. Or they don't get a concentrated block of time to read their news before they run some piece of software that really requires them to shut off Awasu. Or they just like to make life difficult for whiny developers. Get crackin'. *ducks and hides*

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Tue Oct 26, 2004 3:18 pm

squeg wrote:Some folks don't like to leave their computers on all the time. Or they don't get a concentrated block of time to read their news before they run some piece of software that really requires them to shut off Awasu. Or they just like to make life difficult for whiny developers. Get crackin'. *ducks and hides*

I kid you not, sometimes it's great to be working at something where it's my *job* to read RSS feeds :-)

"Whiny developers"?! <smackdown>Bad user! Bad user!</smackdown> No new features for you :mad:

Return to “Awasu - Feature Requests”