prazim

Postby prazim » Tue Feb 05, 2008 5:38 pm

Hi Taka,
The start up tabs feature has brought me back to using Awasu much more extensively. I think I got to the point where I simply had too many feeds to read through on top of everything else on my plate, so got to the point where I wasn't getting to my feeds at all some days. But, with the start up tabs, it is much more manageable and I am really enjoying it again! So, thank you again.

Now, the reason for this post. As I am using Awasu a lot and have multiple tabs I am working with, I have noticed that when one closes a tab, Awasu jumps to the far right tab window and presents it. Also, if I close a number of tabs, rather than presenting the remaining tabs that would fit in the Awasu window, it presents whatever is left of the view before the other tabs were closed. Ideally, when one closes a tab, Awasu would move one to the right and present that window, and as tabs are closed, it would re-present (or squish) the remaining tabs, as does Firefox.

Thanks Taka!
Sue

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:29 am

Both these are how the third-party GUI toolkit Awasu uses works. I'll see if there's something I can do...

prazim

Postby prazim » Thu Feb 07, 2008 12:31 am

fabulous - I know you can, Taka.

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Tue Feb 12, 2008 4:44 am

sue wrote:hen one closes a tab, Awasu jumps to the far right tab window and presents it.

This has been fixed in 2.3.3.alpha2 (the most recently used tab is now presented).

sue wrote:Also, if I close a number of tabs, rather than presenting the remaining tabs that would fit in the Awasu window, it presents whatever is left of the view before the other tabs were closed.

We submitted a ticket with the supplier of the GUI toolkit Awasu uses and the word is "will be fixed in the next version."

prazim

Postby prazim » Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:36 am

positively outstanding. Thank you Taka!

Return to “Awasu - Feature Requests”