Otonicara

Postby Otonicara » Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:53 pm

I would strongly suggest that you allow chanel update on professional account to be at least 1 minute. 5 minutes is far to big time gap for any momentum stock trader. There are many RSS readers on the market allowing 1 minute or even less upadte time. Your sofware is realy great. Hooks are your best future... As long as you will not change update time I will use macro to force faster updates ..

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:36 pm

As I said to you elsewhere, if you need updates that fast then RSS is not the right technology to be using.

If you start hitting a website that frequently, you will almost certainly get banned for abuse and we would prefer Awasu not be associated with this kind of thing.

chique

Postby chique » Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:35 pm

I too deal in stocks and need a reasonably fast feed for certain sites

If I do not use RSS then I have to refresh the pages frequently to get this information which is greater abuse of the site than an RSS feed, I need about 90 seconds

How can it be achieved with a macro? as the other poister has suggested

I think your product is very good for our trade but have not bought yet due to the 5 mins

chique

Postby chique » Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:35 am

Dissapointed not to have had a reply to ane-mail sent to support a few days ago

I will now move on and start using another RSS Feed, I have now de-installed the trial version of awasu

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Thu Feb 04, 2010 11:33 am

chique wrote:Dissapointed not to have had a reply to ane-mail sent to support a few days ago

We haven't received any email. It may have got caught in a spam filter somewhere so posting here in the forums is always better.

We explained our reason for the five-minute limit above and given that we put it in, it's unlikely we would offer advice on how to circumvent it :roll:

Return to “Awasu - Feature Requests”