View unanswered posts | View active topics

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 

Post browser Window
Hi, I'm on my first day and am excited. I wonder if it is possible to automatically open the main window into internet explorer? Thanks

Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:59 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: browser Window
taktical100 wrote:
Hi, I'm on my first day and am excited. I wonder if it is possible to automatically open the main window into internet explorer?

G'day and welcome aboard! :-)

I'm not quite sure what you are asking. Do you want a browser window to open up inside Awasu when it is first started? Or do you want a new IE browser window to open when you click on a link?

Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:04 pm
Profile WWW

Post Browser Window
The internet never ceases to amaze me. Thank you for your reply! I mean the I want IE to open when I click on a link. I want a link to go to internet explorer. I use a textreader which isn't active in AWsu, and I would have more space to see the link. I see that I can do it, but I would like to make it easier to do... Hot key, or some such. Thanks again. Your reply took moments to reach me!

Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:32 pm
Profile WWW
Site Admin

Post Re: Browser Window
From either within the actual browser window or Awasu's item pane, SHIFT-Click will do the trick. Or just right-click on a link for more options.

Wed Feb 01, 2006 2:02 pm
Profile WWW

Post Thank you Thank You Thank you Thank You Thank YOu
That DID do the trick, exactly! Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you

Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:57 pm
Profile WWW

I'd like the default behaviour to be configurable.

Single click on the item would as expected open in the Awasu browser but at present double-click does exactly the same. I would like to be able to configure it so that double-click opens in the default browser set in Windows (IE, Firefox, etc...)

Thanks,
Mark.

Fri Mar 10, 2006 11:15 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]