View unanswered posts | View active topics

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

Post Missing DLL
Last Wednesday I sent mail about the following mail to support@awasu.com, but until now I got no answers back. Any help here ?

I decided to upgrade my 2.2 Prof Edition to the newest beta builds. I downloaded all three ZIP files (Awasu-ProEdition-v2.2.1.alpha1.zip, alpha2 and alpha3) and unpacked them (in the correct sequence <g>) into my existing program folder.

Now, when I start Awasu I just get this messagebox:

---------------------------
awasu.exe - Komponente nicht gefunden
Die Anwendung konnte nicht gestartet werden, weil BCGCBPRO850u.dll nicht gefunden wurde. Neuinstallation der Anwendung k├Ânnte das Problem beheben.
OK

Yes, this is german ;) but it just tells that it is missing this strangely named DLL. I haven't found them on any of my harddisks, and also Google doesn't know of that one.

Anyone out there who could email me that file? Or point me to a download for it?

Thanks!

wOOdy

Tue May 02, 2006 9:46 am

If you are using XP, there is a zip on the download page that contains two DLLs. They may be the ones you need.

On the 2.2.1 download page, there is this test:

If you are running Windows NT/2K/XP, you also need to unpack this zip file in the Awasu installation directory.

(the words "this zip" are a link to the zip.)

Tue May 02, 2006 9:53 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Missing DLL
woody_prolib wrote:
Last Wednesday I sent mail about the following mail to support@awasu.com, but until now I got no answers back.

Sorry about that. We get an enormous amount of spam so it may have got lost in the deluge. Posting in the forums will always reach us :-)

As deltabob said, you need to unpack an additional ZIP file that has the DLL's you need.

Tue May 02, 2006 10:15 am
Profile WWW

Ah, since I currently can't use AWASU, I also wasn't aware of this new release... Thanks for your speedy reply! I'll download and will report back.

Tue May 02, 2006 10:15 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]