If you set up Proxy Authentication it does not work across sessions. If this is the intent, it should be documented.
1) Tools->Options->Preferences->Advanced->Proxy Authentication
2) Enter a username and password, then click OK out of all dialogs.
3) Update a channel to verify that the username and password are being used.
4) Exit Awasu. (If you use Awasu as a task bar application, you must end Awasu by right clicking on the task bar icon)
5) Restart Awasu. Each channel will pop up an error notification. If not, select a channel & update it; then you will see the error.
6) Select Tools->Options->Preferences->Advanced->Proxy Authentication. The username displayed will be corrupted; presumably the password is also.
I'm running 1.1 (I assume 1.1.3 - I downloaded Personal Edition 10/2/2003).
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests