View unanswered posts | View active topics

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

Post Adding a feed not working after a while
Right clicking -> Subcribe in Awasu on an RSS feed on an external browser or the browser pane in Awasu does not seem to work after the application has been working for a while (I tend to keep Awasu 'always on'). Right clicking on the feed and selecting "Subscribe in Awasu" results in nothing happening. The only solution I have found is to close the product and restart though given the number of feeds I take(~375) this takes a while and results in a good deal of cognitive interrupt (aka what the hell was I doing)

Awasu v2.0 AE, Win XP version.

Wed May 12, 2004 5:28 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Adding a feed not working after a while
dgnc wrote:
Right clicking -> Subcribe in Awasu on an RSS feed on an external browser or the browser pane in Awasu does not seem to work after the application has been working for a while

Does anything happen if you choose any of the other Awasu-related options e.g. "Open in default browser" or "Add to Awasu read-me" readme?

You can always just choose "Copy Shortcut" and then start the Channel Wizard manually.

You'll be glad to know that startup in the next version is significantly faster (like 10 times faster! :-)). I'll be booting the next alpha out the door this weekend.

Wed May 12, 2004 12:14 pm
Profile WWW

Post Happened Again
It took a while until it happened again so sorry about the delay in posting a reply.

The "Open in default browser" and "add to Awasu read me" did not work as well but the "Copy Shortcut" method did.

Is there any way of having the menu fully expanded at all times without having to click on the arrows

Mon May 17, 2004 5:39 pm
Post Re: Happened Again
dgnc wrote:
Is there any way of having the menu fully expanded at all times without having to click on the arrows

Yes. :)
Tools => Customize => Options

Mon May 17, 2004 6:40 pm
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]