marc

Postby marc » Mon Oct 25, 2004 8:26 am

This morning Awasu was started out of “autostart” and all my channel configurations were gone.

My system: WinXP SP2
Awasu 2.0.3 is running with normal user rights, default.ini is set up correctly for the non-admin work around. Everything was working fine on Friday with several channels configured.

Please help.

Marc

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Tue Oct 26, 2004 2:05 am

marc wrote:This morning Awasu was started out of “autostart” and all my channel configurations were gone.

Have you tried turning auto-start back on?

marc wrote:My system: WinXP SP2
Awasu 2.0.3 is running with normal user rights, default.ini is set up correctly for the non-admin work around. Everything was working fine on Friday with several channels configured.

I take it you mean the GLOBAL.INI work-around? Check the user directory you configured and make sure it's still there :-) There should be a sub-directory underneath it called Channels that contains a bunch of .CHANNEL files, one for each channel.

Postby Guest » Tue Oct 26, 2004 7:15 am

Arg! The directory I configured was gone! :twisted: My fault.

No I mean the default.ini work around:

[Debug]
UserHomeDir_XXX=YYY

:roll:

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:56 pm

Anonymous wrote:Arg! The directory I configured was gone! :twisted: My fault.

I'm just glad it wasn't Awasu deciding to wipe out parts of your hard drive :-)

Anonymous wrote:No I mean the default.ini work around:

[Debug]
UserHomeDir_XXX=YYY

Um, this goes in a file called DEBUG.INI (not GLOBAL.INI - my misteak). If you're putting it in DEFAULT.INI, then it's not going to be read. Check the Users sub-directory under the Awasu installation directory. Maybe what's happened is that Awasu hasn't found your alternate directory because you've put it in the wrong file and therefore created everything in the normal place.

Return to “Awasu - Bug Reports”