Manoli

Postby Manoli » Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:44 am

I cannot find a way to change font settings in the Control Center / My Channels panel nor in the Caption Bar.

When I change these settings via Tools>Options>Fonts, in My Channels & Item Panes, Awasu displays the chosen font(s) but when I close down on restarting it again reverts to <Trebuchet>. Is there way I can save these settings from one session to the next ?

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:31 am

Sigh, this looks to be the case :-(

I'm out of town right now but I'll look into it when I get back. Hopefully, there might be a workaround.

Thanks for letting us know.

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:45 am

I managed to take a quick look at this and it's being caused by a bug in the code (the settings aren't actually being saved to the settings file) :wall:

You can work around it by exiting Awasu and then opening up your <tt>CONFIG.INI</tt> file in Notepad. Look for the lines that say <tt>ControlCenterMyChannelsFontName=...</tt> and <tt>ChannelItemViewFontName=...</tt> and change the font names to whatever you want.

If the lines are not there, find the line that says <tt>[Global Options]</tt> and add them directly after.

For example, it should look something like this:

Code: Select all

[Global Options]
ControlCenterMyChannelsFontName=Courier New
ChannelItemViewFontName=Terminal

There are also entries for the font size (<tt>XXXFontSize</tt>), foreground colour (<tt>XXXFgdCol</tt>) and background colour (<tt>XXXBgdCol</tt>). These last two are RGB values.

Manoli

Postby Manoli » Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:43 am

Many thanks for the prompt response & the workaround.

Return to “Awasu - Bug Reports”