sascha

Postby sascha » Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:34 pm

I am running Personal Edition, 2.1.2; have MS IE 6; Windows XP environment. When using an external browser (not from within Awasu), if I right-click I can see the Awasu commands (like "Open in Awasu", "Add to Awasu workpad") but if I select one nothing happens. I would really like to be able to be able to add to the Awasu workpad from the external IE window. I am considering upgrading to the Advanced edition, because I would like to have multiple workpads, but if this feature doesn't work it is not worth it for me. Thanks a lot, in general I like this program very much.

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Tue Aug 30, 2005 2:52 pm

What version of Windows XP are you running? There is a known issue where the security enhancements that Microsoft introduced in SP2 can sometimes break Awasu's entries in IE's context menu. We're still trying to figure out how to work around this one :-(

However, you can still drag and drop URL's into workpads.

Sascha

Postby Sascha » Tue Aug 30, 2005 5:46 pm

I am running XP Professional Version 2002, Service Pack 2. So perhaps the issue you mention is the problem, hopefully it can be resolved. Thank you for your reply.

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:50 pm

Sascha wrote:I am running XP Professional Version 2002, Service Pack 2. So perhaps the issue you mention is the problem, hopefully it can be resolved.

Oddly enough, the right-click menu has mysteriously started working again on my machine (XP Pro SP2). I don't know when this happened but I keep it pretty up-to-date when it comes to patches so maybe one of them cleared the problem.

Return to “Awasu - Bug Reports”