View unanswered posts | View active topics

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 

Post Workpad not launching
Hi - Running Awasu/2.4Pro Trial. I can not launch a workpad - i have tried to launch the default workpad but nothing happens - I have tried to launch using different approaches. I have shut down and restarted the computer but that did not clear up the problem. I have been able to do this successfully in the past so not sure what happened.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Marie

Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:27 am
Site Admin

Post Re: Workpad not launching
What's probably happening is that the workpad window is opening but it's really tiny or off-screen somewhere. The easiest way to fix this is to run <tt>ADMIN.EXE</tt> (in the Awasu installation directory) and reset the UI (Users page, Reset button, Reset user interface (you only need to reset the toolbars and docking windows)).

Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:07 pm
Profile WWW

Thanks - but when I try, an error message is generated stating "An error has occured. MEK has no UI to reset.[/list]

Fri Mar 06, 2009 4:26 pm
Site Admin

Thanks - but when I try, an error message is generated stating "An error has occured. MEK has no UI to reset.
Hmm....

I think the only way you can get this is if you're running Awasu in portable mode...?

You can do a manual reset by firing up RegEdit and deleting the key HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Awasu.

Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:26 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]