lodi

Postby lodi » Mon Nov 28, 2005 11:23 pm

Since I installed Awasu 2.2 (at 14 Nov.) it stops responding a few times a day while updating items. The balloon doesn't disapear anymore and the animating icon stops animating.

The only way to get Awasu running again is by killing the proces in Task Manager and start it again. (until ...) While I was using 2.1 or earlier versions this never happened to me.

I have to admit I ran 2.2 on a single PC so I'm not sure if it's (my) 'PC dependent' or it happens at others as well.

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:44 am

lodi wrote:Since I installed Awasu 2.2 (at 14 Nov.) it stops responding a few times a day while updating items. The balloon doesn't disapear anymore and the animating icon stops animating.

We think we may know what is causing this and already have a fix in place. Send us an email/PM and let us know what edition of Awasu you are running (ie. Personal/Advanced/Pro) and we'll get a special version out to you.

Brian_H10

Postby Brian_H10 » Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:05 pm

I'm using the advanced version 2.2 and seem to have a similar problem.

Yesterday, AWASU froze while I was trying various things because of a problem with Microsoft RSS Feeds.

Today, I returned to my PC to find that the AWASU trayicon had frozen during its animation and could not wake the program up.

Have you issued the possible fix yet or do you want another tester for it?

Brian

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Tue Dec 13, 2005 8:16 pm

I've sent you an email.

Return to “Awasu - Bug Reports”