Bearz

Postby Bearz » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:33 pm

I have searched and cannot find a similar problem previously discussed.

On closing Awasu, I get a popup query inviting me to optimise the Database. I click on it, see the small window with the option to perfom a Database Optimisation . . . I click OK and then, after about 10 seconds, I get a logged error message.

The most recent one was "04jun09 22:25:42 | Unknown exception: constraint failed (rc=19)."

I have searched for the Achive .db file to see if deleting it and restarting Awasu helps but I cannot find the file.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,

Iain

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:56 pm

Bearz wrote:I have searched for the Achive .db file to see if deleting it and restarting Awasu helps but I cannot find the file.

This is a very weird error. Deleting <tt>archive.db</tt> will clear the problem, this page describes where to find to find it. If you still can't find it, check here.

Bearz

Postby Bearz » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:24 pm

I found one of the previous "Bug" articles had the information to find AppData in Vista (and other MS Windows).

I found the Archive.db file, moved it to my desktop, restarted Awasu and a new archive.db file was created in the C:/User/Appdata/Local/Awasu/ folder . . . .

Closing Awasu and opening Admin.exe allowed me to optimise the new database successfully.

Thanks for the help,

Iain

Return to “Awasu - Bug Reports”