View unanswered posts | View active topics

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 

Post Problem with Feedburner feed
The feed from http://feeds.feedburner.com/Metaxucafe shows in Awasu with certain html tags as text instead of being converted into what it represents (e.g., new paragraph). An excerpt follows (which may or may not be converted from text in the forum)

Quote:
<p>I’ve spoken before on the value of feedback, and in particular provided by those of a well-established writers group.& One of the statements made at our last night’s meeting bears pointing out. </p> <p> “I want to know why...” </p> <p> Now this comment in our particular group of experienced readers and writers brings it to a higher level of meaning, but it still can take two directions; one good, one not-so-good. However, its highest value in either case is in the learning of reader perception above its secondary question of plot. </p>

Any ideas?

Thanx

Added after initial post:

In the feed on Awasu, the apostrophes and double quotation marks that appear above show up as ASCII code for the symbols (e.g., ampersand numbersymbol 8217) not the symbols themselves

Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:43 pm

Post Problem fixed
The guy who runs the page fixed whatever was causing the problem

Tue Dec 20, 2005 1:54 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: Problem fixed
prairieprog wrote:
The guy who runs the page fixed whatever was causing the problem

No worries. I love it when problems get fixed before I've even had a chance to know about them :-)

Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:30 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]