Postby Guest » Mon Jan 26, 2004 10:25 pm

Hi,

I just downloaded your Awasu product yesterday,.....(Personal edition, ver 1.2)

Today,...I obtained a Google license key,...and following the instructions to add google's license key in the Awasu application, as described here:

* Right-click on the plugin in the Plugins tab of the Control Center and choose Properties. Go to the Parameters page and enter your licence key. Your licence key will be sent as part of the query every time the channel is updated.

* Click OK to save your changes.

.....I enter the license key,..and then I click "OK",....but the changes (the license key)...will NOT "save". I have tried it over and over...but it will NOT save the change I enter.

HELP!.....What gives???

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Mon Jan 26, 2004 10:27 pm

Anonymous wrote:.....I enter the license key,..and then I click "OK",....but the changes (the license key)...will NOT "save". I have tried it over and over...but it will NOT save the change I enter.

This is a problem with the third-party GUI toolkit Awasu uses and is utterly annoying. After you enter any new parameter, you have to press ENTER to save the changes. If you just paste the licence key in and then click OK (without pressing ENTER), the change won't get saved.

Return to “Awasu - Extensions”