trailboss

Postby trailboss » Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:05 am

If I wanted to display news fedds on my website so users can view, can your script do that? if not how do i do this?
thanks
Trailboss

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:20 am

trailboss wrote:If I wanted to display news fedds on my website so users can view, can your script do that? if not how do i do this?

If you just want to take some feeds and show them on your web site, Awasu can do it, although there are perhaps simpler solutions out there.

Awasu comes in very useful if you want to do anything interesting with the feed content before putting it up on your web site. For example, you can combine feeds together, only publish certain items, add your own comments, etc. Check out the workpad and channel report features.

trailboss

Postby trailboss » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:16 pm

what about video feeds? can your script do video feeds? Can this even be done using RSS?

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Fri May 01, 2009 2:21 am

trailboss wrote:what about video feeds? can your script do video feeds? Can this even be done using RSS?

First up, Awasu is a desktop application, not a script.

Second, video can be embedded into RSS feeds as enclosures. If you want those feeds to be embedded in your web site, it's possible to do it with Awasu - write a plugin to process new feed items, generate a web page and then upload it to your site.

Return to “Awasu - General Discussion”