tangent

Postby tangent » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:34 am

I don't see a means of increasing the font size or zooming into a browser window. I have a high definition screen (1680 x 1050) slightly further away from normal and nearly always use Ctrl plus + to make the browser contents larger but when I do that in Awasu nothing happens.

I notice that Awasu takes the current setting of IE's text size but I was hoping to control the zoom on the fly.

kevotheclone

Postby kevotheclone » Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:52 am

Another way to zoom in and out is to hold down the Ctrl button and scroll the mouse wheel. This works in both Firefox and Internet Explorer, but unfortunately it doesn't seem to work in Awasu.

This may, or may not, help you... if you press the F11 key it'll toggle "Full Screen" mode.

Keep checking back until you get a reply from "support", he may be able to provide a quick fix to this problem. He's pretty quick to reply, 24 hrs or less.

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:19 am

tangent wrote:I notice that Awasu takes the current setting of IE's text size but I was hoping to control the zoom on the fly.

That's correct, Awasu uses the IE setting. There's currently no way to control the font size dynamically but I'll add something for the next release.

Return to “Awasu - General Discussion”