Quami77

Postby Quami77 » Sat Dec 25, 2004 12:31 pm

I love using Awasu... Its the best rss aggregator that I have found.. My favorite features are the ability to use a CSS to improve readability, and the high degree of configuration that is possible.

I'm typically an open source-free software kind of person, but would be definitely be willing to purchase the professional edition.

There is, however, ONE small feature that is missing from Awasu that I yearn for: Organizing feeds into folders!! If I want to read only rss feeds from friends blogs, then I want to click on a folder and see all those feeds.. but I dont want to have to select a new filter to see other feeds.. I'd rather have them all there at the same time-- and selectable in a hierarchical folder form like I am used to.

anyways.. my 2 cents. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!!!! :)

-A :shock:

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Sun Dec 26, 2004 12:30 am

Quami77 wrote:There is, however, ONE small feature that is missing from Awasu that I yearn for: Organizing feeds into folders!! If I want to read only rss feeds from friends blogs, then I want to click on a folder and see all those feeds.. but I dont want to have to select a new filter to see other feeds.. I'd rather have them all there at the same time-- and selectable in a hierarchical folder form like I am used to.

We hear ya! We're busy finalizing the 2.1 release (for late January) but once that's done, folders is next :-D

Return to “Awasu - Feature Requests”