View unanswered posts | View active topics

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
Post FOLDERS pretty please with sugar on top???
I love using Awasu... Its the best rss aggregator that I have found.. My favorite features are the ability to use a CSS to improve readability, and the high degree of configuration that is possible.

I'm typically an open source-free software kind of person, but would be definitely be willing to purchase the professional edition.

There is, however, ONE small feature that is missing from Awasu that I yearn for: Organizing feeds into folders!! If I want to read only rss feeds from friends blogs, then I want to click on a folder and see all those feeds.. but I dont want to have to select a new filter to see other feeds.. I'd rather have them all there at the same time-- and selectable in a hierarchical folder form like I am used to.

anyways.. my 2 cents. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK!!!!!!! :)

-A :shock:

Sat Dec 25, 2004 12:31 pm
Site Admin

Post Re: FOLDERS pretty please with sugar on top???
Quami77 wrote:
There is, however, ONE small feature that is missing from Awasu that I yearn for: Organizing feeds into folders!! If I want to read only rss feeds from friends blogs, then I want to click on a folder and see all those feeds.. but I dont want to have to select a new filter to see other feeds.. I'd rather have them all there at the same time-- and selectable in a hierarchical folder form like I am used to.

We hear ya! We're busy finalizing the 2.1 release (for late January) but once that's done, folders is next :-D

Sun Dec 26, 2004 12:30 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]