larry

Postby larry » Sat Apr 09, 2005 5:55 pm

It's a real pain to have to click the page for it to be on auto. pg up+dn

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:24 pm

larry wrote:It's a real pain to have to click the page for it to be on auto. pg up+dn

What do you mean by "auto" page up/down? You want for Page Up/Down to work for the browser window after you open it?

larry

Postby larry » Sat Apr 09, 2005 11:15 pm

YUP

targon

Postby targon » Wed Apr 13, 2005 6:43 am

Focus to the browser window: immediately after selecting a feed, pressing the "down" key twice seems usually to switch focus to the browser window. After that, PgUp and PgDn work there.

Although I'd like to be able to manually shift focus between Awasu windows with Ctrl+Tab (since plain Tab is already in use in the browser window).
Tero

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:06 am

targon wrote:pressing the "down" key twice seems usually to switch focus to the browser window. After that, PgUp and PgDn work there.

Actually, I've noticed this odd behaviour in real IE windows. You have to press PAGE DOWN twice for it to "wake up" but it's OK after that.

targon wrote:Although I'd like to be able to manually shift focus between Awasu windows with Ctrl+Tab (since plain Tab is already in use in the browser window).

The standard Microsoft way for moving between panes is F6.

For the next release, I'll be adding a switch to control which pane (item or browser) gets focus when you open a channel window

targon

Postby targon » Wed Apr 13, 2005 7:20 am

support wrote:The standard Microsoft way for moving between panes is F6.

So it is. Its location is (IMO) not as convenient, but it works, so that's enough.
Tero

Return to “Awasu - Feature Requests”