HPKallmeyer

Postby HPKallmeyer » Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:21 pm

Hello!

First, I have to say that I wanted to change from Feedreader to your tool. I was looking for more features to organize and search the feeds.

And my question comes from here:
In feedreader when I click on the highest hierarchy of the folder structure I can see all new articles and the corresponding channels. If I go down the hierarchy I can only see the articles that belong to that folder. And so on.

When I first opened you tool and imported my feeds I could only see articles when I clicked on the corresponding feed.

The question: Can i change the view to the look of the feedreader?

Thanks

Andreas

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:17 am

HPKallmeyer wrote:In feedreader when I click on the highest hierarchy of the folder structure I can see all new articles and the corresponding channels. If I go down the hierarchy I can only see the articles that belong to that folder. And so on.

This is a difference in philosophy of how feed content should be shown and I guess theirs is somewhat different to most other authors.

However, Awasu can aggregate content together from multiple channels via reports e.g. your could create a report for your top-level folder, which would then gather together the content from all the contained channels into a single page.

Return to “Awasu - General Discussion”