salman

Postby salman » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:01 am

i have been battling with viewing my feed items downloaded for offline use.
using the view format option i will choose the "show all" option but it will only show me all items for at most a month.

please i will like to appeal for an option that will enable someone see all the feed items downloaded on every channel :)

Thanks!
you guys are awesome

support
Site Admin

Postby support » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:20 pm

salman wrote:using the view format option i will choose the "show all" option but it will only show me all items for at most a month.

There are also settings that control how long Awasu will keep feed items for. There is a global Keep content for setting in the Advanced tab of the Program Options dialog, and you can also set it per-channel, in the Advanced tab of the channel's Properties dialog.

So, Awasu can be configured to keep content for a certain amount of time, and it can also be configured to show a certain amount of content each time you open a channel. Note that if you set both of these to keep/show everything, Awasu will open channels progressively slower, as the amount of content increases, since the amount of work it has to do to prepare the channel will increase.

salman wrote:please i will like to appeal for an option that will enable someone see all the feed items downloaded on every channel :)

This is something different. The above describes how Awasu manages content that is provided directly in the RSS feeds, downloading content for offline reading is Awasu downloading and archiving linked-to content - every feed item has an associated URL, typically the web page that contains the same content as what's in the feed item (usually plus a bunch of ads :|).

Return to “Awasu - Feature Requests”